Loan Origination Excellence 2018
Australia's longest running lender-focused conference
Optimising Your End-to-End Loan Origination Process through Automation and Digitisation to Empower Customer Experience
Traditionally, financial institutions competed largely on price, product and services provided, with customers being won through convenience and transparency. In recent years, lenders have placed greater emphasis on simplicity, accessibility, responsiveness and customer engagement.
With this in mind, the 13th Annual Loan Origination Excellence Conference will bring together leading industry experts that will address how to:
- Focus on customer engagement and their journey to address their pain points, increase transparency and improve customer retention
- Adopt automation and digitization in the application process to decrease approval time, costs and accommodate for regulatory changes
- Achieve process excellence by streamlining the end to end process in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs while maintaining the 'human element'
15 - 16 February, 2018
Meet Heads of Lending, Mortgages, Operations, Retail, Loans and more from:
Simply attend this 2-day conference and learn to:
Achieve a personalised and customer centric experience by leveraging customer insights and having an effective omni-channel and digital presence
Improve customer acquisition and retention through digital channels and new or improved processes you can take back to your organisation
Increase efficiency, streamline processes and reduce cost through digitisation, automation and process excellence
Manage change successfully by learning the tools needed to support your staff as they transition and adapt to automated operating environment
Join the leading experts in the nation and learn from the best in lending, banking, technology, customer experience and disruption now!
Why Should You Attend?
- Discover how NAB have been using pathway analytics to understand changing customer behaviours and patterns
- Learn how UBank implemented Australia's first Virtual Agent for home loan applications
- Study how Bank of Queensland has developed a strong, robust digital platform with a constant reassessment approach
What Others are Saying
“Outstanding. Great sessions and great networking. Best conference I have attended.”
“Fantastic. Gained valuable insight into what the industry is currently up to and where it is heading.”
“An inspiring 2 days - great opportunity to understand what is happening in the market and share experiences and insights.”
“Very informative, well organised and speakers added good value - gave great insights into their own business and challenged a lot of current thinking.”
“Valuable insight into challenges confronting our industry. ”
“Great to mix with industry that have walked the walk, not just talked to talk.”
“It was great to hear from others who have or are completing the path of transition in various lending projects.”
“Highly informative, with topics relevant to the evolving financial industry coupled with a long list of engaging presenters.”
“A well organised event that provided valuable updates and vision of our future industry.”