In this presentation from Loan Origination & Experience 2018, Patrick McQuaid General Manager of Customer Data & Analytics at NAB covered:
- Using a pathway approach to gain a more insightful and holistic understanding of customers characteristics
- Leveraging customer behavioural differences to create a personalised application process
- Creating a clearly defined strategy to maximise the effectiveness of different channels
Managing Customer Engagement in an Uncertain Environment: Considering the Impacts of Tightening Regulatory Requirements
In this presentation from Loan Origination & Excellence 2018, Brett Walker Manager – Home Lending Customer Lifecycle at Suncorp Group covered:
- Pricing & Products
- Origination processes and settlement forecasting
- Credit policy
- Existing customer propositions & experience
When Collaboration Hits: How Lenders can Prime Themselves Now for Open Banking and CCR For Improved Transparency and Customer Centricity
In this presentation from Loan Origination & Excellence 2018, Clayton Howes, CEO at MoneyMe covered:
- The implications of open banking and CCR for both smaller fintechs and larger traditional lenders
- How a customer-centric, technology-driven model is the key to surviving
- The importance of maintaining brand integrity throughout the transformation process
In this presentation from Loan Origination & Excellence 2018, Dr Christopher Wooldridge, Senior Pre-Sales Consultant at Avoka covered:
- How does the experience offered by Australian banks compare to their North American and European peers?
- What do digital customers expect by way of an excellent onboarding experience?
- How is mobile shaping digital service design and how will the biometric devices embedded in mobile devices change loan origination?