A look at Elders’ Successful Customer-Centric Approach to Loan Origination
With the emergence of fintech disrupters, similar product offerings and constantly decreasing margins and cash rates, the lending industry has never been so competitive.
In order to differentiate themselves from the competition, lenders are adopting a more customer-centric focus which effectively blends the efficiencies of digitisation, with the convenience of human service in order to offer a seamless, customer focused home loanprocess.
Before the upcoming Loan Origination Excellence event,John Rolfe, Head of Home Loans at Elders in South Australia discusses how Elders successfully negotiated change management and made the customer experience their unique selling point in order to improve customer retention and increase market share.
Fully digital mortgages: clearing the roadblocks
NAB nears finish line in core banking overhaul
National Australia Bank has marked the completion of its core banking overhaul rollout with the deployment of the final foundation piece in the program, last week setting live its new originations platform for personal banking customers.
Bank partners with brokers to 'revolutionise' commercial lending
Macquarie Bank has collaborated with four top tier commercial broking firms to launch a cloud-based origination platform, Kubio, to streamline and digitise business lending.
Kubio’s platform provides solutions for brokers to drive back office efficiencies, from the ability to monitor and track deal flow to comprehensive reporting.
Big trends in the Australian home loans market and their impact on lending
In this past presentation from Loan Origination Excellence 2016 Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist at HSBC explores:
- Credit demand outlook and what pockets of the portfolio are driving demand
- Long-term impact of international investors, population growth, first time buyers and interest rates on property prices, quantity of loans and the customer experience
- The impact of differential pricing between owneroccupier and investment loans and managing these changes
- Evolution of the length of time to come to lending decisions and impact on the customer
Transition to comprehensive and positive credit reporting environment
In this past presentation from Loan Origination Excellence 2016 Damian Paull, Chief Executive Officer at Australian Retail Credit Association (ARCA) explores:
- Ramifications across the lending cycle, including the impact on customers and bank appetite for credit, impact on processes/compliance and lender appetite for credit
- Working changes into origination processes and using the credit information to inform and support lending decisions
- Understanding and overcoming the barriers to joining
Creating a Winning Customer Experience
In this past presentation from Loan Origination Excellence 2016 Luke Howes, CEO at Proviso explores:
- Expanding and creating new markets by changing the game
- Creating a frictionless future
- The rise of Fintech
Expanding on Bank Australia’s online loan origination strategy
In this past presentation from Loan Origination Excellence 2016 Martyn Norman, Head of Lending at Bank Australia explores:
- Scalability and end-to-end automation
- The drive towards online lending
- Excellence in origination in the broker market
- Redesigning the loan origination process
- Quicker time to Yes
Data and its importance to an optimal origination solution
In this past presentation from Loan Origination Excellence 2016 Vaughan Dixon, Managing Director at Decision Intellect explores:
- Using your existing data to learn and continually improve your originations process
- How bringing in external data can help with verification, risk and fraud management
- Data quality and understanding the risk profiles of different customer segments
- The impact of comprehensive data on your scoring solutions
- Social data, how this can help?
A Look at Suncorp Bank’s 24 Hour Home Loan Process and Their Customer-Centric Business Plan
Ahead of the Loan Origination Excellence 2017 event we chat to Stuart Nielsen, Head of Banking Process and Optimisation at Suncorp Bank. Stuart shares the new innovative processes Suncorp has developed and explores how these innovations are differentiating Suncorp from the pack by improving efficiency while also increasing customer engagement and retention.
Fast Track Your Attendance
Fast Track Your Attendance
Want to fast track your registration to the Loan Origination Excellence It's easy - just download, fill out this form and send it to email@example.com
Citibank’s Move to Align Loan Origination Design with Customer Needs
In this case study from Loan Origination Excellence 2016, Janine Copelin, Managing Director at CitiBank shares insights into how Citibank is re-designing the end to end process to deliver a seamless customer experience and return-on-investment at the same time.
An Inside Look at Peer-to-peer Lending & What it Means for Loan Origination
In this case study from Loan Origination Excellence 2016, Sunil Aranha, CEO of Thincats gives you an inside look at how a leading peer-to-peer lender operates, including objectives, strategy and key focus areas. Sunil also discusses his thoughts on the future direction of peer-to-peer lending, and what impact it will have on the Australian lending market.
Meeting Customer & Business Needs Through Online Loan Origination
In this case study from Loan Origination Excellence 2016 Martyn Norman, Head of Lending at Bank Australia, which recently underwent a large-scale re-branding exercise that began in 2014 discusses how 2015 has been a year of consolidation in relation to the online loans strategy.
Loan Origination Industry Snapshot: Automating Processes to Make Your Business More Customer-Centric
In a sector filled with emerging fintech disrupters, similar product offerings and constantly decreasing margins and cash rates - the lending industry has never been so competitive.
In an attempt to differentiate from the competition, banks and credit unions are integrating innovative digital technologies to streamline loan origination processes while also working to increase market share and improve customer experience.
Ahead of Loan Origination Excellence 2017 five lending institutions across Australia share the innovative strategies they're employing that are differentiating them from the pack by improving process efficiency and highlighting customer engagement as a key selling point.